torsdag 18 februari 2016

Heartfelt Creations DT call del 2

Hej! Idag är det dags med mitt bidrag nr 2.
 
Today it's time for me to show you my second Project.
 
 
I den här lådan låg en mobil telefon. Jag tyckte lådan var för fint att slänga så jag tänkte klä om den.
 
A mobile phone was in this box and I though the box was too good to throw away so I kept it. Today I'll show how I "redress" it.
 
 
Som ni ser så skar jag isär baksidan så att jag kan ha mönsterpapper runt hörnet. Förresten är boxens storlek 13,4x14,6x8,6.
 
As you can see I took a knife and gently disasamble the backside so I can glue the paper around the corners. By the way the size of this box is 13,4x14,6x8,6.
 
 
 
Jag började med att klä om sidorna. Jag skar ut två papper 11x22cm och la pappret över sidan. Sedan vek jag ner sidorna så jag se var jag ska biga. Det blir ca 14,5 cm i mitten. Jag använde en stark lim att limma fast. Sedan vek jag ned toppen innanför boxen. Jag klippte upp vid sidorna, annars var det svårt att vika ner vid sidor. Dekorera gjorde jag när sidorna var färdig.
 
 
I started redress this box by cutting out two papers 11x22 cm. I put the paper over the side and then fold the sides down. In this way I know where to scor. After I fold the side down it measures 14,5 cm. The box's heigh are 8,6 and the paper I cut out measures 11 cm. I fold carefully down the paper inside the box and then I cut a bit at the sides before I fold down the paper. I used a strong glue to fasten. When all the sides are done I decorate with the beautifel "Coffee talk Collection".
 
 
Jag klädde innanför boxen genom att skära upp 4 st 13,6x7,7 cm (papper från en äldre kollektion från HC). På botten 13,5x13,5cm ett papper från Coffee Talk kollektionen.
 
I dressed also inside the box and cut out 4 paper 13,6x7,7 cm ( I used paper from a older paper Collection from HC). On the bottom a paper 13,5x13,5cm from the Coffee Talk Collection.
 
 
När sidorna var klara sätta jag ihop ryggen igen med ett stark lim. Jag lät det torka över natt innan jag satte på mönsterpapper.
 
When all the sides are ready I put the back sida on again by using a strong glue. I let it dry over night and then decorate.
 
 
Innanför locket har jag dekorerat med papper från "Coffee Talk Collection".
Inside the cap I decorate wtih papers from "Coffee Talk Collection".
 
 
Framsidan. Jag har skurit ut två remsa ca 2 cm bredd och 7 cm lång. Som ni ser har jag limmat fast ett spänne och använde magnet för att hålla lådan stängd.
 
At the front side. I cut out 2 paper strips ca 2 cm wide and 7 cm long. As you see at the photo I glue these two strips together with a magnet in between. I decorated with a buckle.
 
 
Sist dekorerade jag locket. Jag fyllde de två större glasflaskor, den ene med kaffebönor och den andre med te. I den lilla glasflaska har jag fylld med socker. Blommorna har jag använt HCs Arianna Blooms PreCut Set. Jag stämplade de först och sedan klippt ut och färgad med chalk. Använt en blom shaping tool och ge de lite former. Hur man gör kan ni kolla på HCs hemsidan där klicka du på tutorial så hittar du videos där Emma Lou visar olika sätt att forma blommor.
 
Last I decorerad the top of the box. I filled the two bigger bottles, one with coffee beans and the other with tea. The little one on at the left side I filled with sugar. All the flowers I used is a Arianna Blooms PreCut Set from HC. First I stamped on paper, then I cut them out and colored with chalk. I then used a shaping tool to give the flowers some form. If you click to Heartfelt Creations webb side and then click on tutorial. You'll find som videos where Emma Lou shows you different ways to shap Beautiful flowers.
 
 
 
 I den här lådan tänker jag ha några kort i. Kort till att bjuda in på fika, krya på dig kort, bara för att kort... Det här kortet är 13x13 cm. Jag hoppas att ni fick lite inspiration. Själv har jag haft jätte roligt att göra det här och jag tycker att den blev väldigt fint. Har ni frågor är det bara att ställa dem på kommentar eller mailar mig. Ska försöka svara så gott jag kan. Tack för att ni kika in här.
 
I want to use this box to keep some cards. Cards to give invite someone for a coffee, get well soon cards, or just thinking of you cards... This one is 13x13 cm. I hope you got some inspiration. I have had much fun making this box and I feel quite satified with this box and think it become a beautiful box. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Either on a comment or email me. I'll try to answer as good as I can. Thank you for dropping by.
 
 
Material:
Heartfelt Creations "Coffee Talk papers Collection" - HCDPI 261
Heartfelt Creationss - Holly Berry PreCut Set - HCPC 3551
Heartfelt Creations - Arianna Blooms PreCut Set - HCPC 3608
Heartfelt Creations - Heartfelt Sentiments - HCPC 3673
Vilda Stamps textstämplar
Mönsterpapper från Maja Design
Små charms från Scrap Magic
Halvpärlor, 3D kuddar, lim, dubbelsidigt tejp, swirl

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar